Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Looking back on the school year:
http://www.edutopia.org/blog/school-year-end-review-lisa-dabbs
This blog offers three useful Web 2.0 tools to unpack student learning this summer. I cannot wait to dive into some of these tools and start playing with them! I love Symbaloo, such a great user friendly tool to help kids keep track of important tools on the web. After reading this blog I will continue to explore the web and now it will be the focus of keeping my students learning this summer.

1 comment:

  1. These are great tools to reflect on this school year. This year I taught in a new state and new grade level and need to make some changes for next year as I now know more about the school and the curriculum. These ideas shared in this article are great for keeping in touch with students and keep my thoughts electronically over the summer. I am going to add these sites to my social booking marking site as well.

    ReplyDelete