Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hi my name is Amanda, and I'm a  Google addict. I use it daily wether on my Iphone, laptop, or desktop. Within the first 2 weeks of class my students know that if I don't know an answer to a question they can wallk to the computer and Google the answer to share with the class. I tell them that half the battle is knowing where to look, and for most of us in this genration, Google is where you look! However I had no idea that google made so many changes and was so dynamic! This article opened my eyes to what a huge system this really is, and for me a very valuable teaching resource!

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/52-changes-to-google-in-april-smarter-local-more-relevant.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+readwriteweb+%28ReadWriteWeb%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

1 comment:

  1. I love Google as well and use it in my classroom just about daily. I tell my students that they should use Google as their search engine as they are constantly upgrading and improving their features.

    ReplyDelete